Monday, March 10, 2008

Crap-tastic

Have I ever mentioned that I don't care for stupid people? I care even less for stupid people who are mean. The only reason I think these people are still around is because our society seems to like helping stupid people feel they are smart and deserve jobs in doctor's offices. For instance, the wretched secretary of one Dr. Strangelove (names have been changed to protect the innocent). Now I'm pretty sure that I'm supposed to have a God-like attitude and show this person some true God-like love. That's probably the reason she has gotten this far in life. I think it is cruel to let her go on believing that she is someone special. I think she is a perfect example of why survival of the fittest is a concept that has some merit. If society worked this way she would have been done away with eons ago and wouldn't be crapping up my day. Needless to say that if I were lying in a ditch covered in petrol on fire I wouldn't call Dr. Strangelove.

No comments: